The most common Diamond Shapes these days is ROUND BRILLIANT. This is a round shape with 57 sides. This cutting shape in its modern form started quarter-century ago and in recent years it is becoming hard to find round diamonds that are cut differently.
Important to know!
- Round diamonds are the most shiny
- Apart for round cutting, the most popular cutting shapes are cushion, princess and oval.
- According to most, diamonds in different shapes don’t have CUT value and its polish quality is determined only by POLISH and SYMMETRY values.
- In most cases, diamonds in different shapes are cheaper than round diamonds.
- A coloured diamond is also a good choice